Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Injustice

Polly here again, writing a blog entry.

I am in the process of exchanging my primary teeth for permanent teeth. Paula was very happy today, when she discovered that one of my canines had fallen off. Mummy has said that Paula is always a little worried that the primary teeth will be left too long, compromising the positions of the permanent teeth. Now, there is no need to worry about that canine. However, later Paula discovered that I had bitten on one of the book shelves in the living room. They are made of wood, and thus perfect to chew upon. Now, Paula was angry with me. Daniel was, too. Do they not understand that I need to chew, in order to make my bite better?

Well, Mummy said to me there are always other things than the furniture to chew upon. Come to think of it, so have Paula and Daniel told me many times. Perhaps there is reason for them to be angry? I do not know. Sometimes, I just cannot help myself, but must chew on the closest wooden thing there is. We all have our vices, don't we?

No comments: