Saturday, July 31, 2010

Going Grocery Shopping

Paula went to a dog show today, came back home in the afternoon, but will go there tomorrow again. I am not invited. I am starting to get annoyed at never getting to go to dog shows.

In the evening, though, I got to come along as Paula and Daniel went grocery shopping. Karstuhl (my daughter Polly, as readers of this blog knows) and Dad also came along. We sat in the car while Paula and Daniel were in the super market. On the way home, we stopped by Paula's parents to say hi, and I was the only dog who was allowed to come into the house with Paula and Daniel. It was fun, and I felt a little special. It is always nice to feel special. In a way, I felt this was a way to make up some of my disappointment for not going to the dog show this weekend. It did not make up for everything, but a bit of comfort is better than nothing.

This month, I have managed to have one blog entry per day. This makes me satisfied, and I also wish to thank Karstuhl for her contributions. I hope it will be as good in August.

1 comment:

cheap handbags said...

http://thecheaphandbag.com/
cheap handbags
Check out collection of cheap designer handbags and designer wallets online on our website.