Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Upcoming Course

Hi, Karstuhl here!

I will go on a course the day after tomorrow, and the following Thursdays for a couple of weeks. I do not really know what it means to go on a course. As far as I can understand, you are supposed to learn things, but I do not know what, and I do not know why it would be necessary.

Grand Auntie Linni told me about a course she went to, where there were a lot of unknown humans following her around in the forest when she was supposed to search blood trails. She did not like those unknowns at all, and tried to show them by growling at them to leave her alone. I do not know if my course will be that horrible, but I hope not. We just have to wait and see. Just like Linni, I will not put up with anything; after all, I am a noble Shiba Inu.

No comments: