Thursday, October 28, 2010

Course

Hi, Polly here!

I go by the name Polly at the course. The first seminar was today, and there will be more seminars on the Thursdays to follow, until January. I am not sure why Paula and Daniel use the name Polly, at home they call me Karstuhl more often than Polly. I listen to both names, but I think Karstuhl is a better name, just because it does not feel as common. Perhaps Paula and Daniel just wanted to use the more common sounding name Polly for me in front of other humans and dogs.

The first seminar was fairly easy. I practised a little with Daniel, and I believe we both learned more about each other.

My brother Nemo was on the course as well. He was a little rude when greeting me at the start of the evening, but then we hit it off again. He was also a good student, second best of us all, next to me, I believe. Together, we held the Shiba Inu banner high.

No comments: