Friday, October 08, 2010

En Route to a Dog Show

Paula and I travelled to Vallentuna north of Stockholm this afternoon. We will have a sleepover at Sofie from Kennel Enigma, and will go with her and some of her dogs to the dog show in Sundsvall tomorrow. It is fun to meet old friends, both two legged and four legged.

I look forward to the dog show tomorrow with great anticipation. It seems like so long ago, though it was not that many weeks since I made my comeback in the show ring after giving birth to my last litter. I guess this is what it feels like for everybody who cannot do often enough, something that they love to do. It is autumn and the huge amount of dog shows in the summer has vaned, but I hope I will enter the show rings several times before next summer anyway.

No comments: