Saturday, October 30, 2010

Handler Course

Hello, Karstuhl here again!

It was time for another course today. Daniel is not very experienced as a dog show handler, so he had decided to take a handler course. Since I am the dog he usually shows, I got to accompany him to the course. We both learned some new things, although I agree with Daniel that the course was on a fairly basic level. There was also a lot of spare time here and there, we believe there should have been fewer participants in the course. Nevertheless, the course was not a waste of time.

We also got to meet my brother Nemo and his family, who attended this course as well. Both Nemo and I will be shown at a dog show here in Örebro tomorrow. I hope we will both do well. At former shows, I have always managed to become Best of Breed Pup, but if I would lose to my brother, that would be quite all right.

No comments: