Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thirty Years

Thirty years ago today, Paula and her sister Mia came to Sweden for the very first time. Their parents fetched them from their country of birth, Colombia. Paula and Daniel spent this evening at her parents' place to celebrate this event.

Since Paula was born in another country, she has a unique sense of understanding for Mum, Dad, and other dogs born in foreign countries. I was born in Sweden and has not been in many other countries. In the future, pups of mine may move to other countries, but I do not think I ever will. I am comfortable where I live, even though it is fun to be other places once in a while. It would, for example, have been nice to join the celebrations at Paula's parents' house this evening. None of us dogs were there, though, we celebrated with Paula earlier today.

No comments: