Sunday, October 24, 2010

Snow

Hello, Karstuhle von Würst here (a.k.a. Polly)!

I would have wanted to write this blog entry in white letters. It would fit the subject, and it is actually possible to chose white text, but it is not possible to have any other background than white, as far as I know. We have to make due with another colour.

We had some snow the other morning, but it melted away over a few hours. There is more snow falling today. The temperature is above the freezing point for water and, as I have been told, this would normally make the snow go away. Still, more snow is falling all the time.

I can recall that there was snow on the ground the first times that I was outdoors. I played in it together with my brother Nemo, before he moved to his new family at eight weeks of age. Snow is supposed to fall every winter, but those who are older than I am say that it comes very early this autumn and will probably go away soon. I hope not, I like to play in it for a while first. It reminds me of my carefree days as a young pup. Mommy says I am still a carefree pup, but I chose myself when to listen to that, it all depends on when I can benefit from it. Mostly, I believe I am not carefree. The snow is funny, anyway.

No comments: