Saturday, September 04, 2010

Visit

We are not going to any dog show this weekend, but there are other things to do on a weekend that makes for a nice change from the usual routines. I got to go with Paula and Daniel to Paula's parents this afternoon, as the only dog. It is nice to feel special once in a while, and we always have a nice time by Paula's parents. We had a little barbecue and I got to taste the good food. I also got the opportunity to rest in Nils Olov's lap for a long time, which made me feel even more special. I suppose he liked it just as much as I did. All in all, it was a very pleasant visit, even though - or rather just because - there is nothing more interesting to say about it. You do not always have to make things special in order for it to be pleasant.

No comments: