Tuesday, August 03, 2010

In Heat

I have just stopped being in heat, when my young daughter Karstuhl starts for the very first time. She is early, but so was I. She is too young to have pups of her own yet, so was I, but I did not have any at that age and neither will she. There are ways to stop those things from happening. I know from personal experience that both Paula and Daniel are good at this. I do think Karstuhl will not be disappointed if nothing happens this time, as she still barely knows what is going on and what to do about it. This is good, considering she is still just a pup. Furthermore, I am not yet prepared to be a grandmother of pups of Karstuhl. I plan to be a grandmother of her pups eventually, but that this will happen a couple of years into the future. I am confident this plan will work out.

No comments: