Monday, August 02, 2010

High Jump

Hi, Karstuhl here again!

The European Championships in athletics ended yesterday. Swedish sports journalists are happy about a Swedish silver medal in the ladies' high jump. I am a little curious at how humans think. If I would be able to jump that high, humans would be afraid I would jump fences and go places where I was not allowed. When a lady does it in a competition, everybody cheers.

Mummy says this is just the way life is. Humans generally treat dogs very well, but different from how they treat other humans. I guess it is not strange, either. Different dog breeds are treated differently, because we have different characteristics from birth. Humans have even more different characteristics than that. It is also up to humans how they treat other humans, while it is up to dogs how we treat other dogs. Nevertheless, I have not come to terms with this just yet. I guess there is still a lot to learn about humans for a pup like me.

No comments: