Thursday, August 12, 2010

Caring for Paula

Hello, Karstuhl here!

Mummy is busy today caring for Paula after her surgery. It is important to care for Paula, caring for our humans is one of the things we do as dogs of the household. As a pup, I am not expected to do quite as much as the grown up dogs, this is why I write the blog entry for today instead of Mummy.

Paula is feeling better and better, but she is still tired and can feel pain from where she was cut. This is nothing strange, but just what would be expected, Mummy says. I have never before been close to someone who has undergone surgery just recently, but I have every reason to believe in what Mummy says. I feel sorry for Paula for the pain she has, but I am still glad, because she says the surgery went well and she is recovering just like she should be.

No comments: