Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday

Hello, Karstuhl (a.k.a. Polly) here again!

It is exactly six months ago today that I was born. We have celebrated me a little, though not as much as I would have wanted. I have been around long enough to witness annual birthdays, and they are celebrated much more than my half year day. This surprised me a little, since there are so many in this house who are interested in dog shows, and when I turn six month, I can start participate in the shows in puppy class.

This weekend, I will make my debut in the dog show ring. Mummy has told me it is quite fun going in the ring. I was a spectator last weekend and tried a show ring when there was no competition going on. Still, I believe this is not really like actually participating in the show. There will be many dogs there, but this is of no concern for me, I can handle that. I sure hope I will make my parents and grandparents proud by getting a good result. Reports will come in this blog.

No comments: