Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesdays

People often complain about Mondays. It is Tuesday today, and sometimes I think Tuesdays are heavier days than Mondays. We often sleep longer in the weekends, which means we are more rested on Mondays than on Tuesdays. Mondays are more of a start of new, exciting things happening than Tuesdays. Still, there are many days left until next weekend even on a Tuesday, so you cannot look forward to another long, lazy morning very soon.

I do not mean to be whiny. I do not really dislike any day of the week, Tuesdays or not. It is just that if I were to rank the days of the week, I think I like Mondays more than Tuesdays. We can all rank the days as we like, but I think Mondays have an unfairly bad reputation. Maybe this should change. There are good things about Mondays too.

No comments: