Friday, January 29, 2016

Hindersmässan

The last week in January, there is always a big fair in central Örebro. It is called Hindersmässan, Hinder Mass. Hinder is a version of the name Henry, which is celebrated on the 19th of January. The weather is normally very cold on this fair, but not this year. Paula and her sister, mother and nephew visited the fair today. They bought some pastry, this is about the best with the fair.

I am glad I was not at the fair. It is usually crowded in the streets, not an ideal place for a dog of such an ideal but small size as a Shiba. I rather visit central Örebro in the summer, when I can visit one of the restaurants that serve food on the main square Stortorget. Maybe Paula and Daniel will take me there this summer, as they have done before.

No comments: