Monday, January 25, 2016

Thaw

It is still January, but temperatures above the freezing point. Snow is thawing. I do not like this. It is still so dark in the mornings and afternoons, that the snow is welcome to make the world brighter. I also like running in snow. I can complain about the weather, but we have to take it as it is, because we cannot change it. A little complaint makes me calmer, however, and that is a good thing.

I would have written this blog entry earlier, but I did not keep my eyes on the clock. This is the blog entry for Sunday, but written a couple of minutes after midnight. I do not like it when this happens, but it is as it is. I can only blame myself. This is a problem I can do something about. I will get better at writing blog entries on the right day.

No comments: