Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Useful way to Spend the Day

Hello, Karstuhl here!

We have had a very useful way to spend the day today. While Daniel was with us tonight, Paula was off working night at the hospital. When Paula got home, she made sure all of us dogs got outside, then we joined her when she went to bed and to sleep. We did not wake up until late afternoon.

In my mind, this is a very useful way of spending the day. The others do not think so. I say that if you sleep, you get rest and can make better use of your later hours when you are awake, but the others claim that rest is not productive. They might agree that rest can be useful, but still say they cannot see that it is useful to sleep all day. I then ask them why they slept along with me and Paula. They may say that this was just to keep Paula company, since she is the leader of our pack and needed the sleep after a night's work, but I do not believe this is the only reason. I believe they do find a day of rest useful in some more ways, otherwise they would not just sleep all day. Still, they say it is not productive.

Well, what do I know about productivity, junior as I am? I just know that we all slept while Paula slept. This cannot be bad.

No comments: