Sunday, December 16, 2007

Waiting for the Others to Come Home

Paula went to Stockholm for a dog show yesterday. She brought Mum and April, but I had to stay home. We know that they will be back tonight, but it is half past seven and we have not heard from them for a couple of hours. I want them to come home, it is more fun when I have April to play with and feels better when Paula and Mum is around.

The show was neither a great success, nor a total failure. Dad's breeder Christen Lang won very much with his dogs, so Dad is pleased with the results. He says it only goes to prove you have to come from Norway to be really successful. I guess Mum would not agree, considering that Mum is from America and is Swedish and Norwegian champion, while Dad is neither. Well, I let Dad brag about his home country. After all, I am half Norwegian myself through him.

I will go to dog shows again next year. I am looking forward to it already.

No comments: