Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Christmas prayer to my Kesshi...

Kesshi was attacked by a terrier two days ago. Unfortunatly, he was badly injured and became paralyzed in his back legs.

He was under emergency surgery last night at a big animal hospital. Luckily he survived the surgery. Now we pray for Kesshi to recover. All my thoughts goes to Mia, Paulas sister and her Emil. They are devestated, as you normally would be if your beloved dog would be severily injured.

Therefor. My Christmas vacation from the "Daily Hailey" ends in sorrow and grieving. I so hope for a Christmas miracle. I want Kesshi to be well again. I want to kiss him and play with him soon. Im so sad. I will only update this blog due to the state of Kesshi.

The last thing I'll do now is to send a Christmas prayer to my Kesshi. Get well, you are loved by me.

No comments: