Friday, December 07, 2007

Idol 2007 finale!

Tonight is the season finale of Idol 2007. A music competition that is aired on channel 4 on Swedish television. Daniel and all of us dogs don't care so much, but Paula is. We love Paula so much so the entire family will support Paulas wish of watching the Idol. I can always bark if somebody sings off tune or too bad.....


My biggest idol is my mum. Mum always covers my back. We are a team. One day I hope to be such a successful show champion as she is. Im on my way though. Winning 6 cc's, 3 cacib's, 1 BOB, 2 BOS. Im currently no # 3 shiba in Sweden according to both the Swedish Shiba Club and the private site shibainfo.com. I am the only Swedish born non-champion of top 10*. That's hot! Mum is in place # 6 and April is placed as #7. Mum and April are the only imports listed of the top 10. That is cool!


My beloved mum Sunni.

* April is the other non-champion.

No comments: