Saturday, September 26, 2015

High

There are some high shelves in our house, in the kitchen and on the book shelves in the living room. These shelves are high even for Daniel, who is the tallest human in our family. It is quite impossible for us dogs to reach them. The only reason to put things on these shelves, are to get rid of things nobody uses very often. Still, it would be nice to be able to reach them. I do not say I would reach up to these shelves, just because I could, it is just that I would like to be able to.

Life is full of annoying obstacles like this, a bit annoying even though they do not really matter. It is a good thing there are no things I really need on these shelves. I have all I need within reach. There are water bowls and when we eat, my food bowl is also on the right height for me. The sofa and the bed are also not too high for me to get up into. This is good. I guess life has been good to me in this way.

No comments: