Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Full Force

My trip to the hospital last weekend is almost forgotten already. I am back in full strength as leader of the dogs here at home. Things are back to normal.

It is not easy feeling sick, especially when others depend on you. Being a leader is not easy. If you have no experience of leading, you may think it is. You may think a leader can do whatever she wants. This is far from the truth. A good leader leads in a way that benefits most, if not all, of the individuals whom she rules over. This is not easy. Even a bad leader has a heavy burden, not least because she would have to constantly defend her position. I do think the other dogs here think of me as a good leader. It is calmer now, when everything is back to normal and I lead the way I usually do. Life is quite nice.

No comments: