Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Lack of Inspiration

Paula is writing a paper for her university course, but she has a hard time finding the right inspiration this evening. I can totally relate to that. Once in a while, I have a hard time finding any inspiration to write in my blog. I have made it a rule to try to write once a day, especially since I call my blog Daily Hailey, but this is just something I demand of myself. There will be no harsh consequences if I do not write a blog entry some day. In Paula's case, it is different. She has to finish her paper in a given time in order to complete the requirements of her present course.

As the concerned pet I am, I try to help Paula as much as I can. However, when it comes down to actually writing, Paula has to do the work herself. I could have helped her with the writing, but that would be cheating. Paula is a great writer, though, and I do not doubt that, in the end, her paper will be terrific.

No comments: