Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Four Weeks Old

My little sister Suri is four weeks old today. I wonder what she thinks about the world, she is not yet old enough to tell. Since she is the only pup in her litter, I wonder if she believes there is noone but her who is as small as she is. She has no other pup to play with, but I can see she enjoys many aspects of life anyway. The last couple of days, she has been able to discover the lawn outside our house. It must be a revolving experience to see that the world is so much bigger than the room where she has lived since the day she was born. Yet, the world is so much larger than what we can see from our yard. I thought about this when I had my own pups with me as well, I cannot quite recall how it was that I discovered the vastness of this world myself. My pups have surely discovered it, but I have not much contact with them and have not discussed this with them. Well, maybe Suri will tell me something about it.

No comments: