Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dangers of Cleaning

Daniel dusted around the computer today, and must accidentally have turned the modem off. This made it difficult for us to turn the Internet on later in the evening. We did find the problem and got online, though, as you can see. You have to be careful when you are dusting, or maybe do what I always do: leave the cleaning to others. Daniel and Paula are generally good at cleaning, they do not need my help.

Norway is winning the Eurovision Song Contest tonight. Most of us do not think Norway's song is the best, but Dad never let go of his Norwegian roots and has hoped for the Norwegian song all week, though the semi finals. I had my hopes for the Swedish song, but it has not attracted many votes. It is not that I am very concerned, there are no dogs on stage and not one of the songs is about dogs. If there was, perhaps I would vote for it.

No comments: