Monday, May 18, 2009

Blogs in Our City

The news paper in our city has had articles about local politicians who write blogs yesterday and today. I am not a politician, but I am considering whether I will write to the paper to tell them about my blog. If they want to write about local dog blogs, I believe my blog may be worth mentioning. I am not sure they will write about dog blogs, though - not all humans are interested in dogs. I know not all humans are interested in politicians, either, but what a prominent politician does affect more people than what an ever so prominent dog does. This is sad, but true. Thus, there may be a greater value in articles about politicians' blogs than articles about dogs' blogs. This is why I hesitate to write to the paper to tell them about my blog. If they would not write about dog blogs, it would be a waste of time to tell them about mine. On the other paw, it might give them the idea to write about dog blogs. I will ponder some more over this issue.

No comments: