Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dog Still Missing

A family in Durham County in England nearly lost a daughter, who was sucked down an open manhole and ended up in a nearby river, and lost their dog who went the same way. They managed to rescue the girl, but the dog is still missing. I first read about this in a Swedish news paper, but in that article, all that was said about the dog was that it had been sucked down along with the girl. There was not a word about what had happened to the dog later. I searched the Internet and found an English news paper that wrote more about the story. This is how I know the dog was not rescued. I sure hope they find the dog alive, and I cannot understand why there was not a word in the Swedish article about the fate of the dog. We are lucky to have the Internet, where we can find more about stories like these.

No comments: