Sunday, September 14, 2008

Champion Class

Today was the first day that our Pharao Hound friend Primus competed in champion class. He became a champion yesterday at the sighthound specialty outside of Helsingborg, and competed at the Southern Scania Kennel Club national show today. It must have been nice to compete in champion class. I know how fun it is to become a champion, since I became one a little over a month ago.

I did not come to the shows this weekend, you cannot always be there. I have had a good weekend at home instead, with Mum, Dad, Auntie Linni, and Daniel. April had to hold the banner high for all of the Shiba Inus of our clan. Reports say she did not, but then again she did not have the support of me and the others who stayed at home.

By the way, there was nothing wrong with the certificate of Blogger today. This feels good.

No comments: