Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Relaxing

We feel like we still are not fully recovered from the World Dog Show. Today, we rested a bit. April and I will go to more dog shows later this summer, and this weekend it is time for Primus the Pharao Hound to go to a specialty show. Primus has just one CC to go for a championship, just like me.

I think it is nice that I will not have to compete with April for the CC's anymore, since she is already a champion. I do think I am the better dog of the two of us, and should have become champion first. This is not to say April does not deserve the championship, she really does, but there are degrees in how great a dog you are. Well, I just have to accept that my fans and I have yet to see a judge who will give me a CC after my second birthday, and I know it is just a matter of time.

No comments: