Saturday, July 19, 2008

In the absence of myself...

My best friend April (CH WW-08 Taichung Spring Affair) wins yet another victory!

This day in Köping. The judge mr Hans Lehtinen awarded April BOB and a CACIB along with an great critique. This judge was not giving out anything for free so it felt really great that he loved my sweet April.

In time for the group finals the rain was pouring down. It was also some heavy thunder and lightning. April did the best she could do but today she was not placed in the finals.

I was happy at home. Paula brought home some nice comfy blankets for us dogs. They look like the Stars and Stripes so they will match our international doggy family great I think.

I'll rest my beautiful me until next weekend. Then Paula will have a full car as she will bring Primus, Calvin, April and myself to two days of shows near the Norwegian border. Let's hope for some nice show results then, shall we?

No comments: