Saturday, March 17, 2007

Grus in the News

Grus, the Welsh Springer Spaniel whom I know from Daniel's former workplace, is in the news paper Nerikes Allehanda today, together with his human Ylva. It is nice to see someone you know in the paper.

Tomorrow is the start of this year's formula 1 season with Australia's Grand Prix in Melbourne. You can see it live on Swedish TV, channel 6, but the race starts at 4 a.m. Central European Time due to the time difference. I will not be home, Paula, April, and I travel to a dog show that is in Malmoe tomorrow. However, I guess Daniel will wake up early to watch the race. Linni may have an extra interest, since her father comes from Australia, but I doubt she will want to get up that early just to see the race. I will sleep to prepare for the dog show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kul att ni såg oss i NA! :)
Många svåra frågor att svara på... ;)