Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Am I Too Full of Energy?

I got to go with Paula to Kesshi tonight. It is always fun to go there. What made me a little thoughtful, though, was Paula's comment to Daniel when she told him she would bring me. She said that this would make the evening calmer for Daniel and the rest of the dogs at home. Am I really so full of energy that the home gets significantly calmer when I am not around? If this is so, is it really bad that I am so full of energy? Well, I like to play. If I get some of the other dogs to play with me, it is because they like it as well, even though I might be the one starting it all. I believe Paula's comment was not intended to degrade me, it was probably just said because Daniel was just home from work and may have been tired. I have no hard feelings and I will not change my way of life.

No comments: