Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cake, Chocolate, and Ginger Bread

Daniel celebrated that he will soon quit his job to start on another. He bought cake to his colleagues at work. Some of the left over cake he brought home and he and Paula had some. The cake looked very tasty and Paula gave some to each of us dogs. It definitely was tasty, I would have wanted to have more.

Some of Daniel's colleagues gave him some small presents as well. One of the things he got was chocolate. Dad is fond of chocolate, regardless of the fact that it is poisonous for dogs. He stole a piece of chocolate from Paula and ate it quickly. You cannot blame Dad, Paula ought to have looked after her piece of chocolate better. Dad did not mind, of course, and one piece of chocolate is not that bad for him. Even though Paula is the human I know who is closest to being infallible, even she can do wrong on rare occasions. I love her all the same and I do not blame her. After all, she is only human (this is a saying humans use themselves when explaining faults, I interprete it as being as fallible as a human as opposed to a Shiba Inu).

Mum and I went with Paula to Paula's parents later in the evening. Mia and Kesshi was also there, which added to the fun. We made ginger bread for the Christmas holidays. Gingerbread is a must at Christmas, I hope to get a lot. I think I deserve a lot, considering everything I did when we baked them.

No comments: