Monday, December 11, 2006

After a Busy Weekend

Paula and her sister, Mum, and I went to Stockholm this weekend. It was time for the annual Stockholm dog show arranged by the central organisation of the Swedish Kennel Club. It was an Irish judge who judged the Shiba Inus. This made me somewhat hopeful, because there was another irish judge who made me Best in Show-pup in May. Neither Mum nor I was very successful, however. My brother Jiro was also on the show, he was not succeful at all. I was disappointed, but you cannot hope too much just because the judge is from a certain country.

April got to go to Daniel's work again today. She liked it better this time and there were two of Daniel's colleagues who came in and said hi to her, making her feel welcome. Her opinon of Daniel's work is better now.

No comments: