Friday, December 08, 2006

April Went to Daniel's Job

April got to go to Daniel's job today. She was there for less than an hour, perhaps fortunately, because she did not like it and does not want to go back there. She also told me there were none of Daniel's nice co-workers visiting her in Daniel's room at the office. I ensured her that Daniel's co-workers are nice, but she said she is of the opposite opinion until proven otherwise. How anyone can prove otherwise if she does not go back there, she could not say.

Well, April is still a pup and a recent immigrant, not nearly as experienced as I am. I have to give her that she has the experience of having been abroad, born abroad as she is, but in this matter I believe I know best. I know Daniel has got nice co-workers. We will have to see if Daniel brings April to his work again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Min matte hälsade på April idag. Hon sa till mig att hon tyckte att det var en mycket söt tik. Jag ville också hälsa men jag fick inte följa med.

Daily Hailey said...

Du kanske får hälsa någon annan gång. Inte för att det är någon brådska för min del, jag är nöjd med att kunna berätta hur trevlig du är för avundsjuka väninnor som inte har träffat dig. ;-)