Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another Long Sunday Morning Walk

We were out on an hour long Sunday morning walk this morning, just like last Sunday, Daniel, auntie Tiffy, Dad, Mum, and I. This time we explored other parts of the neighbourhood, not towards the centre of the city but out where there is a farm with horses. There were not many horses, we saw only one, but there was a Jack Russel Terrier who barked at us when we walked by. Tiffy barked back at the Terrier once, except for that, we did not care.

I liked the walk and hope Daniel wants to turn this into a Sunday tradition. Mum did not like it. Just like last Sunday, she was the one most anxious to get home as soon as possible. In this aspect, I am certainly not my Mother's daughter. I hope I will be as good a Mother as she has been, though.

No comments: