Friday, October 13, 2006

Anonymous Critizism

There is an anonymous person who has written in our kennel's online guestbook. She has been really rude and seems to have a strange concept of what we really say on the kennel homepage.

I cannot understand why you would want to critizise anyone while being anonymous. What is the point? What does she think she can gain from such critizism? If I want to critizise anybody, I face him or her face to face and growl or bark. If I would critizise anyone publicly online, I would never do it anonymously, I am not a coward. However, I believe most critizism should be delivered between four eyes. Since the person critizising our kennel is anonymous, I cannot growl, bark, or send a personal e-mail to her, so I have to write down my thoughts in this way. I hope we don't get any more rude posts in our guestbook.

No comments: