Friday, October 27, 2006

Anniversary!

It is exactly one year ago today I made my first post in this blog. It has been a nice year while I have grown from a little pup to a young female. There have been times when I have thought that I would quit writing in the blog. I am sometimes disappointed when Paula says friends of her have had positive feedback on the blog which they have told her, but have not written in the excellent comment feature of the blog itself. I would be happy if more of my readers would comment my blog, this would help me knowing what to write more about and what not to write so much about. Please make a comment today!

I am also very happy that I am featured on the Internet in a photo album from the walk in the forest I participated in with Daniel's colleagues. My picture is on the lowest row, second from the right, of the first page. It is a great picture. Thank you, Ylva, for shooting and publishing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grattis äslkade lilla Hailey aka Pepsi Beluga till ditt 1 år som bloggare!

Din blog är mycket uppskattad och du är så söt.

Puss från din matte Paula

Anonymous said...

Jag uppskattar din blog, kära Hailey. Det är alltid intressant att få läsa din syn på livet och vad som händer.