Thursday, September 28, 2006

It Works Today

I could not publish anything in my blog yesterday. It does not work every day. I have a free blog, so I don't complain.

This was what I wrote for my blog yesterday:

It was dark outside on the morning walk today. This is the first time since the spring it has been so dark. We did go on a walk earlier than usually today, since Daniel would leave early for a business trip to Jönköping. Still, it is evidence that the times are getting darker. It will be winter again. I wonder how long it will take.

However, after publishing this post, I realized my post had been published yesterday. You cannot even trust computers to malfunction sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det går fort mot mörkare tider nu. Du har väl reflexer Hailey?

Daily Hailey said...

Reflexhalsband, ja.