Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Apple

Paula ate an apple today. I got to taste it. It tasted good, so I wanted more, but paula would not let me. She said too much apple could hurt my stomach, since it has got so strong juices. I guess I believe much stronger in the abilities of my stomach than Paula does. It is nice of her to look out for me in this way, but I really think I am the best judge on what I can eat and not.

An apple is a fruit and not meat, thus it may be less healthy for carnivores like me. There is a saying that "an apple a day keeps the doctor away", which is meant to show how healty apples are. On the other hand, the saying doesn't go "an apple a day keeps the veterinarian away". Nobody has made up any saying about apples being healthy for animals. Maybe they are a little less healthy for dogs than for humans. Nevertheless, they taste good, so I am sure I can eat a lot of apples. Maybe I can have more bits of an apple tomorrow?

No comments: