Saturday, September 16, 2006

It Doesn't Feel Different

So, now I am a year old. It doesn't feel different. I feel just the same as before my birthday.

I have had monthly birthdays before, which felt more different the younger I was. As a little pup I even counted weekly birthdays. The celebrations has thus been fewer over the last months. I thought that because of this and because it was the first real birthday, that is annual birthday, this would really be a change. It was not. Auntie Linni even reminded me I am still a junior in dog show contexts for three more months, until I am 15 months old.

Maybe I feel a bit disappointed that I don't feel different, because I have been looking forward to this birthday so much.

Well, I had a wonderful life before my one year birthday. The fact that my life does not feel different after the birthday can therefore be described as a good thing. If a good life does not change, it is still good. Thus, my life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hörru Hailey!
Nog för att det inte känns så annorlunda för dig att bli en dag äldre (grattis igen förretsen ;) ) så måste det väl ändå kännas annorlunda att dagen efter att du skrev det hrä inlägget gå och lägga sig med vetskap om att världen numera är blå. Har du firat så hårt att du inte orkat skriva sedan dess? ;)

Daily Hailey said...

om jag finge bestämma, skulle Sverige vara black & tan! ;-)