Thursday, December 17, 2015

Norway Is Great

For the twelfth year in a row, the United Nations has ranked Norway the best country in the world to live in. I am not surprised, my Dad always praised Norway, the country of his birth.

Sure, there are disadvantages, like the high taxes and high prices on many things. When I have visited Norway, I have still found it to be a friendly and beautiful country. There cannot be a country with just advantages. Wherever you look, you can find disadvantages, but let's look at the advantages. Norway is a peaceful, prosperous, rich kingdom with a beautiful nature, friendly humans and dogs and a great cross country skiing national team. It is a great winter sport nation, even though Sweden usually defeat Norway in ice hockey. There is also a great Shiba kennel in Bergen, where Dad was born. My daughter Anzu lives in Bergen and has a nice life there.

If I could not live in Sweden anymore, I think Norway would be a good alternative.

No comments: