Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Short Visit

Daniel and I walked over to Paula's parents' house tonight. Paula was already there, having helped with Christmas preparations. It is always nice to visit Paula's parents. It is not far, but within a comfortable walking distance. It is still far enough that we do not get there every day.

Daniel was given a little food. I was not. I had had food already, but I could have had more, of course. You are not a true dog, if you cannot eat more, if given the chance.

Paula had taken the car earlier in the day, so we went home by car. This was comfortable, but I could have walked. Unfortunately, Paula still has a sore knee after being hit by a car last month, so she preferred going by car. She will be fine, but it might take some time. We will get walks with Daniel anyway.

No comments: