Monday, December 07, 2015

Home, Sweet Home

I love going to dog shows. I really loved our journey to Finland and the adventures we had there. Regardless of all this, there is no place like home. It felt great being back home again. Just this day, I have taken it easy, thinking that I do not want to go away like I did this weekend ever again. Still, I know I actually want to go to more dog shows, showing the world who I am in the show ring over and over again, and visiting more cities and towns close to showgrounds.

Dog show journeys are the best, even though resting for a day or so afterwards is also great. Maybe I am getting old, thinking like this. So be it, I am sure not young any longer, and I do compete as a veteran. Life is great, as long as I can go to dog ahows once in a while.

No comments: