Friday, September 30, 2011

Apps

In modern mobile phones, there are often this thing called apps. It is an abbreviation of "applications", I believe. The thing about apps is that they make it possible to use the mobile in more ways than would otherwise be possible. A mobile owner can download the apps of her or his choice.

Paula and Daniel have both downloaded a game app called Wordfeud. They play with each other, being rather equal most of the time. Daniel has used a picture of me as his profile picture, although his username derives from Dad's name. Dad was from Norway, and so is the creator of the app Wordfeud, so there is an extra point there.

I might also play Wordfeud, if only I had the time. There are just so many other things to take care of here at our home. Perhaps I change my mind if somebody insists, but I will pass for now.

No comments: