Sunday, May 02, 2010

May

It is May, and it feels like winter is long gone. Less than a month ago, we had snow in our yard, but it is all gone and it is really warm in the sunshine. I like it, though auntie Linni likes it more. Linni loves lying in the yard, sunbathing. Dad, on the other hand, does not like that flying insects are coming back. He would prefer if they never came near him. For Polly, her first summer is coming up. It must be exciting to experience a season of the year that you have never experienced before. I have a hard time remembering how that was. By autumn, Polly will be old enough for dog shows. I am looking forward to this. I hope she will like dog shows just as much as I do. For the time being, though, May is here, a month which usually brings sunshine. This is good.

No comments: