Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monday Post

This is my Monday blog post. I am so annoyed that whenever there is a late night, and the clock strikes twelve, the post automatically receives the date of the next day. On evenings like this, it ruins my efforts to really have a daily blog. Everything was late, and I suddenly realized there was just a couple of minutes left on Monday. I asked to get the computer, but Paula had to have it to check homepages of other Shiba Inu breeders. While this is an important task, I cannot help but think that I should at least have had the opportunity to start my blog post on the early side of midnight. I do not judge Paula, she has worked until late and did not return home until close to eleven at night. She would certainly have given me the computer earlier, had she been her usual self and not as tired as today. Perhaps I should have written in my blog much earlier?

No comments: