Thursday, May 29, 2008

Taking the Blog to a New Level

Today I borrowed Paulas new cell phone to write my blog. She bought a Nokia 95 8GB last week after Calvin had chewed on her old one. Well, today she has a new one which has a wireless internet connection. It may take a while typing on a small dashboard but I think the result is good.

As a comment to the entry made by me yesterday. If anyone of my readers is intrested in watching me at the wds I will be competing in ring B38 on Saturday July 6th. Daniel is my handler. April will compete in the same ring but Calvin will be in ring B37 the same day. There will be so many shibas so they have divided the breed competition into two rings and two judges. The strong competition makes me nervous. Nevertheless, it will be fun I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't July 6th on a sunday? Good luck anyway!

Daily Hailey said...

Anything to confuse the competition. ;o)