Sunday, May 25, 2008

Feeling a Little Blue

April feels a little blue after the dog show in Österbybruk. She got a second place in quality, her first prize of such a low value. The second place is rewarded with a blue ribbon, probably because you feel a little blue if getting it. We agree with April that she would deserve a better prize. I did not do so well myself. I got a first prize in quality, but the judge did not think I had certificate quality. He said he thought my head was to round, which would mean that I did not have the right Shiba Inu expression. We had never heard anyone giving any Shiba Inu this critique, but there is always a first time for everything.

A nice thing, though, was that the Shiba Inu who was best of breed was also best in the group. This is a great result! It helps promote our magnificent breed.

Russia won the Eurovision Song Contest, even though they had a song that was far from good. I thought Russia deserved to win the Ice Hockey World Championship last Sunday with their good team, but they did not deserve to win the ESC with this song.

No comments: