Monday, May 05, 2008

Business trip

Sometimes I can't help beeing jealous of humans. They can do intresting things that we dogs can't do. For example, tonight Daniel is away on a business trip. This means that Paula and us dogs are left at home. I suppose Daniel has earned a business trip but when do we dogs have to go on a business trip?

I wanted to go along but Daniel said to me to watch the house and Paula. As the loyal shiba girl I am I have taken this assignment to the next level. I have patrolled the garden every hour to make sure no bad people will come to us. Only nice people are welcome.

It is always good to have Paula home at night so I guess that I can live with not beeing able to go along with Daniel this time. Paula gave us dogs some pancake for dinner and I liked that alot. So did auntie Linni. Her favourite food is pancake.

No comments: